YMCA of Greater Houston Swim Team Coach I - Langham Creek in Houston, Texas
The YMCA of Greater Houston is seeking responsible , outgoing enthusiastic swim instructor to be a part of our Swim Team!
Duties include but not limited to teaching a group of advanced swimmers on our team that range between the ages of 6-21. Must have knowledge of coaching or being on a swim team and available to attend all practices and swim meets during the seasons. Must be able to give instruction and feedback on technique. Applicants should be able to communicate with parents and swimmers about progress, meet information, results and feedback.
- Must be a minimum age of 18
- Must be a certified swim instructor, with in first 30 days
- Must have strong swimming skills and coaching experience
- Nationally recognized coaching certification is a plus
- Ability to communicate professionally (written and verbal) with staff, parents, and participants
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organization and multi-tasking skills
- Must have YMCA Principles of Competitive Swimming and Diving, with in first 30 days of hire
- Preferred to hold current certifications of YMCA or American Red Cross lifeguard, ASHI or American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, ASHI or American Red Cross Oxygen Administration and ASHI or American Red Cross First Aid
Posting ID 73362802763
Job Category Aquatics