Kate Spade & Company temporary production muse - kate spade new york #3036 highland village houston, tx in Houston, Texas
kate spade new york draws women into a world that's culturally curious, intellectually playful, quick-witted and strong. our graceful, exuberant approach to the everyday is evident in all of our product: handbags and clothing, jewelry, shoes, stationery, eyewear, baby, fragrance, tabletop, bedding and gifts. we have over 45 retail shops and 40 outlet stores across the united states; 94 shops internationally, and our colorful products are sold in more than 400 doors worldwide in every time zone. whether in san francisco, sao paulo or shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting. we help women express their personal style with charm and a dash of rebellion – she lives her life colorfully. welcome to the world of kate spade new york!
we are currently seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity in retail sales. the seasonal stock associatesupports the brand by providing operational excellence in the stores and offsite/warehouse to elevate the customer experience and drive store productivity.
essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and process inbound deliveries in a timely manner; monitor to prioritize the daily workload
- ensure proper organization and accessibility of merchandise
- be knowledgeable of stock including quantity, how many units are on hand, what is selling and what is not
- support floor moves and ensure selling floor is stocked throughout the day
- conduct price changes and markdowns as necessary
- maintain overall cleanliness and organization standards on the selling floor, in the stockroom, and offsite/warehouse.
- audit compliance and achieve shrinkage goals
physical and scheduling requirements:
- must be available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings, weekends, holidays
- ability to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 60 pounds
- ability to load boxes in and out of delivery truck (offsite/warehouse only)
- must be able to work effectively under pressure in a high energy and high traffic environment
- standing for extended periods of time
- bend / stoop
skills and abilities required:
- willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to multi-task, results driven and flexible to change
education and experience required:
- minimum 1-2 year experience in a retail industry of relevant experience as a stock associate.
- high school degree preferred
Kate Spade & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Job ID 21072
Country – State – City US - TX - Houston
Posted Date 10/13/2016
Category Retail Field - Retail Sales (non-management)