EY Transaction Advisory Services Experienced Staff - Operational Transaction Services in Houston, Texas
Title: Transaction Advisory Services Experienced Staff - Operational Transaction Services
Job Number: HOU002GA
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation and Business Modeling.br> br>
Join our Operational Transaction Services team and provide clients a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, supporting both buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence and restructuring, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, and 100-day planning, supporting the integration process, integration and assessments of carve-out/stand-alone costs and risks.br> br>
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.br> br>
Job Summary:br> br>
Within TAS, our Operational Transaction Services (OTS) group provides a full range of operationally focused services including M&A Integration, Carve-out, Operational and IT Due Diligence, and Operational Restructuring. Operational Transaction Services works with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations.br> br>
Key Responsibilities:br> br>
Work on client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions.br> br>
- Assist with the execution of the integration/divestiture plan while working to constantly identify areas for improvement, including resolving integration/divestiture issues.
- Assist with creating work products that document the engagement procedures performed against objectives.
- Maintain relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Effectively participate on teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, while staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services.
To qualify, candidates must have:br> br>
- A bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science or a related field and at least 1 year of related work experience; or a graduate degree and some related work experience.
- Experience in a consulting environment or a financial services firm working with financial services clients, including banking, capital markets, asset management and/or insurance companies.
- Experience related to mergers and/or acquisitions transactions preferred.
- Experience in business integrations, divestitures, and/or carve-outs with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis preferred.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 75%).
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.br> br>