Comcast XFINITY Area Direct Sales Manager in Houston, Texas
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military experience welcome!
Responsible for working in conjunction with Area Director, Region, and Division staff to develop, implement, and measure sales and marketing programs and initiatives in a timely manner. Programs are designed to meet/exceed subscriber and cash flow projections in a competitive marketplace.
- Works with Region and Division partners to support and ensure sales results in the direct sales channels by means of effectively deploying defined sales programs and identifying best practices and process improvements to share across the Region/Division.
- Supports identification and use of defined key productivity metrics which measure/define the criteria of success for sales teams. Manages teams and metrics and develops /distributes reports as directed.
- Ensures Supervisors and Representatives are clear on daily, weekly, and monthly objectives with a full vision of year-end department goals. Requires that all supervisors and representatives are trained in accordance to the appropriate learning plans including classroom, coaching, simulations, elearning modules, and others as directed.
- Ascertains that all Supervisors and Representatives are fully knowledgeable on Comcast product offerings, branding messages, and current offers/promotions. Validates all reporting of sales and installs numbers and other metrics, as directed, on an ongoing basis but at least weekly.
- Works with IT and other departments to ensure appropriate sales routing and assignments are distributed, validated, and reported.
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing sales quotas via managing by metrics, coaching, and performance management.
- Proven ability to effectively partner and build consensus across functional areas.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer