Air Liquide USA LLC Production Manager in Ingleside, Texas
- Operates the facility in compliance with all governmental regulations and Air Liquide policies
- Works to achieve Zero Accidents by taking a leadership role in safety
- Meets or exceeds company safety standards
- Keeps hazard analysis current; demonstrates knowledge of possible hazards and implements safeguards
- Strictly adheres to Management of Change procedure
- Maintains all necessary licenses/permits; meets 100% environmental compliance
- Reports and investigates all incidents and drives corrective actions to completion
- Develops, implements, and improves standard operating procedures.
- Works effectively with maintenance personnel to execute/improve predictive and preventive maintenance programs
- Works with maintenance personnel to develop and improve maintenance procedures and job plans
- Achieves Availability and Reliability targets for the Ingleside ASU.
- Identifies and drives efficiency improvements in operational and organizational systems
- Maintains high housekeeping standards to exemplify/improve company image
- Tracks key performance indicators; takes corrective action as needed
- Owns and maintains key operating documents
- Identifies and implements opportunities to reduce costs within delegated authorization
- Develops and manages plant budgets to meet financial targets for the business and plant
- Performs Human Resources requirements at the plant and meets required timetables
- Ensures performance evaluations, hiring, and promotions are performed and free of discrimination
- Insists on adherence to administrative and operational policies/procedures
- Provides training and coaching for individual development
- Manages and facilitates plant personnel to complete all required training.
- Team player that can effectively work within the Air Liquide organization
- Builds positive customer relations and proactive in resolving customer concerns.
- Assists Commercial Managers as needed.
- Associate's Degree in Technology required; Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred
- 5+ years process industry experience preferred
- Willing to work On call nights/weekends/holidays as required
- Willing to work extended hours/shift work as business needs dictate
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Computer literacy; familiarity with MS Office package and Google Applications
- Trainable on Business Applications - (e.g. Oracle, Maximo)
- Trainable on Distributed Process Control (DCS) operation/troubleshooting
- Able to deliver/explain training material to operating personnel
- Very organized and effective at time management
- Ability and willingness to learn and understand operation processes quickly
- Display process and technical aptitude for equipment operation/troubleshooting
- Excellent communication/team leadership skills
- General understanding of accounting principles/working knowledge of plant operating budget
- Able to work with personnel of multifunctional backgrounds effectively
- Must possess a strong desire to drive continuous improvement of systems and processes.
Requisition Number: 8469
Job Title: Production Manager
Area of Interest: Operations Process Improvement
State / Province: Texas