Fluor AMECO - Director I, Operations - Fleet Management in Irving, Texas
Job Title AMECO - Director I, Operations - Fleet Management
To be Considered Candidates: Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site.
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Job Description • P & L Responsibility for Infrastructure Business Line Equipment across a $1B+ operating landscape
• Coordinate with existing equipment platform and refine and develop and implement new Infrastructure based utilization and management program
• Accountability for HSE Performance
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors and visitors
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of all local, state and national statutes and guidelines regarding equipment licensing, certifications, permitting and hauling
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time effective manner
• Participate in the development of the Project Contracting Plan
• Develop a national equipment management plan, including but not limited to service intervals, inspections, certifications, and safety bulletins associated with each specific category of heavy highway equipment
• Coordinate with Project Directors on a national basis as to the availability and or needs on all Fluor projects within North America
• Coordinate with Master Mechanics on each project site, assist with Project parts inventories
• Maintain (with the assistance project personnel) a current list and utilization of all Fluor equipment
• Prepare, negotiate and finalize purchase orders, master service agreements, lease agreements and rental agreements for all equipment procurement.
• Coordinate with Project personnel and Joint Venture Partners for any equipment related activities
• Manage Critical Lifts for any crane activities
• Manage internal rental rates, rent tracking, transfers, buying or selling, estimating and cost projections for maintenance and or repair decisions
• Prepare financial (with the assistance of FHC accounting) models for efficient equipment utilization
• Assist Superintendents and Construction Managers with Operator training and mobilizations
• Oversee Crane erections
Basic Job Requirements • Accredited degree in Science, Technology or Engineering and fifteen (15) years of work related experience in the construction Industry
• Experience as District, Region or area Equipment Manager for Large Heavy Civil Contractor
• Extensive experience with crane erection plans
• Experience developing Critical Lift Plans
Degree Required Yes
City (or Nearest City) Irving
Country United States
Requisition Number 88913BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.