Citi Apple Mac OS Build Engineer in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16068887
Design and architect an automated build process for the Apple Mac Operating System to work in an global enterprise. This build will be used to support Citi’s development initiates globally.
This individual will be responsible for the Annual Build Releases of the MAC OS, which will need to be managed in conjunction with new hardware and current OS versions.
Creation of Convergence Build to include Logon Process, OS Customization, MS Office, Adobe Reader, Citi Monitoring Agent, Remote Access, and Active Directory Integration.
Also responsible for the engineering of the software packaging component of the systems management solution to be selected.
• 3+ years of experience creating automated OS builds for MAC
• Knowledge of the end to end process to manage the MAC OS in a corporate environment
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the technical aspects of the Mac OS and for best practices related to installation process and issue resolution.
• Intermediate to expert knowledge of OSX 10.6 -10.8 including command line administration of OS X from 10.6 – 10.8
• Intermediate to Expert level package building using Apple Package Maker
• Expertise on various hardware platforms including iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, iPad, iPod Touch
• Success in designing and engineering for a large implementations of OSX devices in a multi-location / geography environment