Citi Application Development Technical Specialist DIGITAL in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16065896
Citi Global Consumer Technology (GCT) Digital Center of Excellence builds, deploys and supports all our digital banking customer touch points across the internet, mobile and tablet space, including marketing, customer acquisition and servicing across 40 countries. Within the digital space, the mobile and tablet banking team works in concert with our global and regional business and IT partners to provide engaging and remarkable mobile and tablet services for customers and prospects using HTML5, Kony, iOS and Android development environments. Our global tablet banking application deploys an award winning user experience in 10 markets (and growing) worldwide from a single code base, and we are embarking on a similar journey with our mobile banking applications as well.
• Technical Lead for a set of highly talented technical resources to develop complex, high volume & scalable applications focused on the mobile banking space. The applications will have mobile client and server side components.
• Support implementation of mobile banking, wallet and payment technology on a global basis.
• Collaborate with multiple vendors who may provide components of the technology that will meet the end to end needs.
• Lead projects that will be executed using agile methodology with dynamic team of technical, business and vendors.
• Responsible for support of the technology in production on a Tier 3 basis.
• Work with CTO, Information Security and other supporting organizations to deliver a robust product that meets Citi standards.
• 10+ years of experience in development of complex software systems participating in all Phases of SDLC
• Expert level experience in J2EE, Websphere and/or other Containers, 5+ years’ experience with Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring framework and Spring MVC, messaging technologies like Tibco
• Experience in Near Field communications technology and/or related fields like RFID etc. is desirable
• Deep understanding of architecture patterns, experience in software architecture field
• Experience guiding and mentoring medium to large size teams in time sensitive and complex projects
• Comfortable and familiar with startup type environment with ability to deal with ambiguous and dynamic requirements
• Willingness and ability to be hands on when needed with passion for software development, quality
• Excellent communication skills and ability to present and sell concepts
• Experience in a software product development adhering to product roadmaps and executing common product based solutions to multiple clients
• Agile Development experience with multiple agile projects
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent