Citi Applications Development Intermediate Programmer Analyst in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16066558
Citi International Collections COE group is seeking for Java professional to handle the collection application development. The ideal candidate will be responsible and resourceful software professional who can comfortably work in a large development team in a globally distributed, dynamic work environment, teamwork and collaboration. The ability to work in high pressured environment is essential.
• Application Design, code, test, document and implement application BAU release and projects as part of development team.
• Work with offshore development partners to participate in design and coding for application development to deliver on time, to required standards and as per the design documentation.
• Proactively notify Development Technical Manager of risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns.
• Compliance with Citi's System Development Lifecycle and Information Security requirements.
• Work with Business, BA and understand all functional and technical requirements of the project and ongoing production enhancements.
• Java developer with strong analytical and technical ability with 3-7 years of experience in Java, J2EE and web services development for Bank & Card collections applications.
• Experience in Bank & Card Collections Application system development.
• Ability to work independently and working experience in complex and medium to large projects.
• Experience in process improvement/process re-engineering.
• Strong and Hands on Java, Servlets, JSP, SOA-Web service (WSDL), Jscript, JQuery, Ajax, Json restful webservice programing skills.
• Strong deployment knowledge in Websphere application server architecture & environment setup skills.
• Experience in software development SDLC (Agile & Waterfall methodology).
• Familiar with IBM RTC for source control version tools.
• Working knowledge of developing web applications in eclipse or RAD IDEs and Maven build deployment process.
• Working knowledge of Linux/AIX environment.
• Strong webservice development experience and creating WSDL & Jar files, coding and deployment.
• Experience of working on J2EE applications with IBM MQ and Oracle.