Health Management Systems, Inc. Developer Analyst II in Irving, Texas
Job Title: Developer Analyst II
Location: Irving, TX
* Participate in the full software development life cycle and conduct MicroStrategy development.
* Work with SQL and perform software development, data warehousing, and develop ETL and Business Intelligence Solutions.
* Work with MicroStrategy Object Manager and Command Manager, and General Unix; * Analyze, design and build business intelligence solutions using MicroStrategy platform, databases and technologies such as Oracle, Netezza and Teradata. * Work with Business Systems Analyst and QA teams to ensure programming code meets business requirements. * Partner with other team members to perform analysis and design solutions. * Design and build MicroStrategy project, schema objects, reports, web and mobile dashboards and documents. * Administer the MicroStrategy platform using MicroStrategy Administration tools such as Command Manager and Object Manager. * Perform unit and load testing, and deploy and implement solutions using such technologies. * Modify existing applications to adapt it to new hardware or upgrades. * Support existing applications and resolve application issues, as well as perform administrative functions to support and maintain MicroStrategy environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Communications Engineering and 3 years of experience in the job offered or 3 years of experience with SQL
- 3 years of experience with Software development, data warehousing, ETL and Business Intelligence Solutions.
- 2 years of experience in MicroStrategy Object Manager and Command Manager
- 2 years of experience with General Unix.
Must Reference: Job #GQ3E-W
Title: Developer Analyst II
Requisition ID: 160010R1