Allstate Entry level Inside Auto Adjuster in Irving, Texas
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for an Entry Level Inside Auto Adjuster in Irving, TX.
Combine your skills working with people and working with vehicles!
When a customer is involved in an accident is when they need us the most. As an Allstate Inside Auto Adjuster you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise of delivering fair and efficient claim service. This position supports management in ensuring consistency of estimating practices from the repair facilities, and compliance to best practices. This role could include conducting desk reviews of estimates/supplements and photos from repair facilities and negotiate the damage estimate with the body shop as needed. You could also be reviewing and negotiating subrogation demands with Third Party Carriers. You could be writing Auto Damage Estimates from photos sent in by the customer. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and solve problems in a fast-paced working environment. You will be measured on your excellent customer service, process compliance, ability to provide accurate estimates and reach fair and efficient claims resolutions while managing costs. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Expert knowledge of coverage and process, specifically, auto repair techniques, estimating best practices and claim processes.
• Accurately documenting estimates on Allstate's state-of-the-art, computerized NextGen claims system.
• Providing clear verbal explanation of damage and repairs as well as clear concise written correspondence as necessary.
• Maintaining exceptional and courteous customer service while maintaining empathy.
• Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Achieving targeted performance goals to support Allstate's industry-leading operational standards.
• Ability to leverage learned auto technical skills in support of team objectives.
• Effective communication in working with others in complex situations; ability to interact effectively with, and influence, internal and external customers
• Apply initiative to evaluate situations and recommend solutions
• Broad to advanced knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Business Objects, Access, PowerPoint etc
Begin a challenging and rewarding career in claims!
This is your chance to use your compassion and intellect to help make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Join the thousands of people who work in the claims industry, managing a vast amount of wealth across the nation and around the world. It is highly stimulating work that will require you to assimilate data, evaluate facts and negotiate solutions to complex problems. Every day presents different learning and growth opportunities. You will be exposed to a variety of specialized industries, including legal, medical and construction, as well as advanced computer and IT systems. In the process, you will gain a broad range of professional skills that will be equally applicable and highly valuable no matter where your career takes you.
Start your career in a stable industry that offers nationwide opportunities for advancement. Becoming an Allstate Inside Auto Adjuster Trainee is just the beginning!
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience plus two years’ experience delivering outstanding customer service preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for helping others.
• Strong organizational and computer skills.
• Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems.
• Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Has and maintains all appropriate licenses and registrations for the role per state requirements.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
- Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.*
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
- Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this* position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.