Caliber Home Loans HR Analyst - M&A and Compliance in Irving, Texas
Job Title: HR Analyst - M&A and Compliance
Requisition Number: 5447
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans through various channels and transaction types, including a network of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products. Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran senior management team that consists of mortgage banking professionals with a history of building successful national mortgage operations. Caliber is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund.
The Human Resources Analyst (HR Analyst) supports the HR Organization for Strategic Initiatives, including Mergers and Acquisitions and Key HR Compliance Programs. The Analyst is responsible for data reporting, analysis, and project planning. This may include: reporting out to stakeholders and business leaders - ensuring the integrity of information being provided, assisting with creation of communications and training materials, ensuring all system tools are ready to support initiatives and ensuring all aspects of Human Resources are represented and deliver on all projects; HR Business Partners (HRBPs), Compensation, Payroll, HRIS, and Recruiting and Onboarding.
- Create standard reports for use by the business stakeholders and Program Manager leading M&A. Deliver ad-hoc reporting as needed. Partner with HRIS to research best delivery methods of reports, forms, documents, etc. and create samples for user approval.
- Track, identify, develop and pursue opportunities in enhancing the onboarding and integration process specific to M&A activity
- Analyze trends and metrics to provide data to upper management for use in HR strategies. Able to assess the data and metrics, and make directional recommendations, as well as track progress.
- Partner with internal HR partners to assist in the development, implementation and tracking project plans and strategies to support key Business Initiatives, including compliance and employee readiness for acquisitions.
- Partner with HR leaders to create communications and FAQs, as needed, and assist in strategy for on-going communications and employee support through M&A integration to ensure smooth processes.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory and employment law changes and the potential impact of those changes on current and future Compliance requirements and key initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Human resources, Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in an analysis and/or reporting role
- Expert skills in MS Excel, including the ability to utilize the following functions: V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Concatenating formulas, Conditional formatting, and Pivot Tables
- Extremely organized with excellent multi-tasking, project management and time-management skills, particularly in an environment of changing priorities and quick turnarounds.
- Must be proactive and solutions oriented business professional with the ability to interface with all levels of management across business units and functions.
- User experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) including report creation. ADP Vantage experience strongly preferred.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Previous mortgage industry experience preferred.
- Information technology skills in SQL and SharePoint, a plus
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company in the United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Visit us at www.CaliberHomeLoans.com to learn more.