Caliber Home Loans HR Specialist Manager in Irving, Texas
Job Title: HR Specialist Manager
Requisition Number: 5229
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans through various channels and transaction types, including a network of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products. Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran senior management team that consists of mortgage banking professionals with a history of building successful national mortgage operations. Caliber is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund.
The Human Resources Specialist Manager will lead and develop a team of HR specialists who will provide support for full employee life cycle processes and support; including onboarding, benefits, payroll, comp, terminations, and employee relations. Develop strategy to leverage the Specialist team as the talent pool for future HR Opportunities.
- Partner with recruiting and HR Business Partner team to ensure best in class onboarding.
- Manage and develop team of up to 10 HR Specialists.
- Assist managers and employees with policy interpretation.
- Create a talent strategy to leverage the Specialist team with line of sight to a talent pool for future HR opportunities.
- Streamline onboarding processes to reduce data entry and touch point. Partner with core HR functions to improve efficiency, accuracy and processes.
- Create first line of contact for employees and managers for HR Shared Services support.
- 3+ years HR Business Partner/Generalist experience
- Solid compensation and Employee Relations experience
- 2 years management experience, or team lead experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Process focused and data focused.
- ADP Vantage HRIS experience helpful.
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Financial Industry preferred.
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company in the United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Visit us at www.CaliberHomeLoans.com to learn more.