Caliber Home Loans HRIS Specialist in Irving, Texas
Job Title: HRIS Specialist
Requisition Number: 5440
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans through various channels and transaction types, including a network of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products. Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran senior management team that consists of mortgage banking professionals with a history of building successful national mortgage operations. Caliber is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund.
The HRIS Specialist provides HRIS administrative support to HR Business Partners, Recruiting, Payroll, other inter-related functions, and HRIS constituents, including Senior Management and the HRMS customer base. The HRIS Analyst as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst also supports HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Support the day-to-day HRIS activities to support the HR Business Partners, Recruiting, Payroll and other inter-related functions.
- Assists HR project team members with technical issues related to the HRIS system by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues.
- Assists in developing training plans and training documents. Assists in training HR Department staff and others utilizing HR computer systems, supervising staff closely in implementation phases of new systems.
- Create and maintain organizational charts.
- Maintains HRIS records and generates reports.
- Assists with the configuration and maintenance of HRIS applications to meet the needs of the business.
- Write, maintain, and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Work with new staffing vendors for services agreements, vendor applications, and vendor setup in HRIS.
- Manage site compliance and new site setup for all HR Compliance Posters and updates.
- Provide support as an interface between internal/external customers and the functional team members to ensure effective definition of and delivery of HRIS applications.
- Assist with responses to Federal and State audits and exams for compliance and licensing requirements, internal audit, and third-party audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Technology, Finance, Business, or related field preferred
- 1-3+ years of HR generalist or specialist experience
- 1+ years of experience in an analysis and/or reporting role
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Visio experience a plus
- Critical thinking skills and ability to solve problems; detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and follow through
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company in the United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.CaliberHomeLoans.com to learn more.