Citi Information Security Project Manager - Segregation of Duties - AVP - Irving, TX in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16055992
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/mission-and-value-proposition.html explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/leadership-standards.html explain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to perform the necessary due diligence, analysis, and maintenance of SoD Rules and Alerts
• Assist with technical enhancements definitions, architecture diagrams, and documentation.
• Gather requirements for SoD enhancements and present requirements to the development teams
• Assist in development of user acceptance test plans and participate in their execution
• Track actual schedule against the project estimates. Report significant variances and develop corrective action plans, as required
• Communicate project plans and routine updates on project status and issues/risks to the project team, stakeholders, and management
• Schedule work group meetings, including preparation of meeting agendas and meeting minutes. Track and follow-up on action items to closure.
• Handle routine status and metrics reporting; prepare presentations for Senior Management.
• Develop, maintain and produce weekly and monthly metrics and trending reports.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge in Information Security standards and policies
• 2+ years work experience with regulatory guidelines and controls around Identity Management
• Knowledge and ability in applying Information Security Standards and Identity Audit policies in complex corporate environment
• 2+ years work experience with corporate scale Identity Administration/Management systems and processes
• 2+ years work experience in data analysis and large data set queries in SQL or Access
• Proven ability to drive and execute processes and standard procedures, operational tracking and readiness to improve the end product, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• This position regularly requires thinking “outside of the box” to solve problems
• Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Must have good follow-up with strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Track record of managing work to achieve milestones on time and within budget in a fast-paced environment
• Experience and knowledge of Agile Project Management methodology in large scale projects
• General knowledge software development and solutions architecture
• Good understanding of systems development lifecycle
• Present findings on global conference calls; Communication and presentation skills must be strong
• Experience analyzing and documenting business requirements and interfacing with application developers
• Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint )
• Technical skills to be able to understand system logic and system development life cycle; Provide process and/or architecture work flows
• Experience with process reengineering/optimization and automation required
• MBA, CISA, CISM, PMP certification preferred