Citi MacOS Security Engineer in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16068906
Security Engineer for solutions including disk encryption, antivirus, data loss protection and OS security.
Seeking a highly talented and motivated security engineer to drive initiatives within the MacOS Security domain to enhance the overall security posture of the corporate infrastructure and tools. The candidate will perform product evaluations, testing and certification of domain related security products in addition to designing, developing, testing, and troubleshooting information security systems and solutions to ensure protection of IT assets, business functions and requirements. The candidate must be familiar with information security concepts and products. An understanding of the principles related to sound code handling procedures is required. Work with all disciplines and product owners to integrate MacOS security solutions to protect the Citi distributed computing environment while ensuring that all security products meet or exceed Citi internal and regulatory requirements.
This individual will be responsible for the Annual Build Releases of the MAC OS, which will need to be managed in conjunction with new hardware and current OS versions. Creation of Convergence Build to include Logon Process, OS Customization, MS Office, Adobe Reader, Citi Monitoring Agent, Remote Access, and Active Directory Integration. Also responsible for the engineering of the software packaging component of the systems management solution to be selected.
• In-depth knowledge of security issues and the changing threat landscape
• Enhance the security posture of the corporate infrastructure and tools
• Knowledgeable of MacOS security tools such as FileVault, antimalware, application sandboxing, runtime defense, and firewall
• Engineer solutions based strongly on the concept of segregation of assets, roles and privileges
• Ability to integrate common toolsets using an interpreted programming language
• Design, develop, test, customize and troubleshoot information security systems and solutions to ensure protection of IT assets, business functions and requirements
• Provide security guidance on constant stream of new projects and technologies
• A sound knowledge of encryption algorithms and peripheral technologies is an advantage
• Proficient in basic UNIX/Windows administration.
• Ensure that all security products meet or exceed Citi internal and regulatory requirements.
• Produce documentation of processes and procedures for the usage of the toolsets
• Follow the Technology Development Life Cycle in the development of all security tools
• Perform product evaluation, testing and certification of security products
• Sound security engineering principles as background to understanding the workings of the systems and controls that are in place.
• Strong IT/Technical skills (understanding of software, hardware, networks, etc.)
• Ability to follow issues through to resolution on a timely basis
• Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Ability to deliver quality output
• Analytical capabilities