Rose International INC Mechanical Engineer in Irving, Texas
Position Title: Mechanical Engineer
Position Number: 242902
Location: Irving, TX
Desired Skill Set:
CAD, Demonstrations, Design, NX, SAP
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer – Band C
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 10+ Months
Schedule: Shift 1 (8 Hours/Day)
Seeking a Staff Mechanical Engineer to join our Automation design team in Irving, TX. The successful candidate will be responsible for architecture, design, development, and verification of a wide array of custom industrial automation solutions for leading edge automation equipment. This position is for a mechanical engineer that has in depth knowledge of mechanical system design specific to industrial applications. The candidate shall have relevant design experience in the area of design and specification of custom industrial automation solutions, as well as an overall knowledge of mechanical structures and analysis (welding, casting, and forgings).
• Participate in the design, development and evaluation of mechanical systems.
• Create and analyze technical reports necessary to document the steps of the design process.
• Exhibit an ability to diagnose issues with running equipment.
• In addition, utilizing this information, determine root cause and corrective action to resolve issues.
• Candidate shall be capable of providing a detailed bill of materials, which result in increased equipment availability and reliability.
Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments. Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates knowledge of organization''s business practices and issues. Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
• BS or higher in mechanical engineering from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant engineering experience
• Preferred experience or course work in the areas of equipment design and manufacture, machine shop principles, and machine repair practices.
• Hands on experience with 3D CAD design systems (knowledge of NX is preferred) to aid in the design process.
• Strong analytical skills and theoretical background in mechanical systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong team player
• Ability to travel 20% domestically.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.