Rose International INC Mechanical Engineer in Irving, Texas
Position Title: Mechanical Engineer
Position Number: 242854
Location: Irving, TX
Desired Skill Set:
CAD, Demonstrations, Design, NX, SAP, Teamcenter, Unigraphics
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Irving, TX, 75014
Duration: 12 Months (possibility for extension)
Schedule: Shift 1 (8 Hours/Day)
• Client currently has an opportunity for a Senior Level Mechanical Systems Engineer.
• The successful candidate must have a proven track record in the mechanical engineering field, specifically with complex integrated systems. This position requires a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 8 years’ experience and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and knowledge as presented below:
• Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
• Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization''s business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
• Provide specialized guidance or train support and/or professional staff. Leadership qualities and role model qualities demonstrated.
• Develops very complex material specification, schematic preparation and follow-up to ensure proper and effective implementation.
• Develops very complex design, development, testing and modifications of solutions. Guides explanations and clarifies information to enable proper interpretation and evaluation of very complex specifications, performance characteristics or other technical data.
• Guides communication of very complex technical and commercial issues.
• Develops recommendations for very complex new designs, new processes, or design changes to meet requirements
• Experience in the design of logistics automation such as high speed sortation systems, order fulfillment machinery and conveyor systems.
• This experience must include concept level and detail level design of mechanisms, frames, sheet metal and structural elements.
• Advanced level experience in the use of Unigraphics NX or similar premium 3D CAD tools such as such as Inventor, Pro-E, Solid Works etc.
• Advanced understanding of Team Center operations is a plus.
• Structural analysis experience.
• Experience in the selection of prime movers and drive train components
• Experience with fluid power actuators and associated control methodology is a plus
• Definition of product structures that support high volume manufacturing
• Creation of detailed, accurate technical data packages including schematics, assembly drawings and bills of material.
• Experience with generation / management of structured Bills of Materials (BOM) and the use of enterprise business management tools such as SAP.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word generating clear and concise specifications
• Working understanding of project level requirements, constraints and budgets
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Certification may be required in some areas.
• Typically 8-10 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
• Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.