Sprint National Account Manager II in IRVING, Texas
Sprint Business Sales professionals help people and companies work better together so companies can grow and adapt to the future of work. We sum it up in three words: Collaborate. Mobilize. Accelerate.
Responsible for relationship management working with 5-10 large accounts, Fortune 1000, Strategic Accounts that bill greater than $1.0m in annual Sprint revenue and employee size >2,500 in assigned geography. Handles acquisition and growth of new business customers, most are wireless focused; and have wireline responsibility as well. Sells, services and grows existing base of customers more who require more strategic selling opportunities, and in accordance with quota requirements. Builds long term relationships selling Sprint's Strategic Value for the Account. Responsible for total account ownership. Engages Regional Account Managers, Business Partners, and Retail Channels for them to sell handsets and solutions to the customer.
Sprint provides sales professionals with technology that allows them to work from anywhere, such as iPads, smart phones, and mobile hotspots and ambitious sales professionals will benefit from a competitive salary and substantial earning potential for over achievement of sales quota. In addition, Sprint offers career development, amazing benefits and innovative workplace practices. We have a relentless focus on technology, along with our efforts to provide value and outstanding customer experience, are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
- Is interested in building upon their successful track record in sales
- Is achievement driven; enjoys competitiveness and thrives on being the best and winning
- Has a "can do" attitude with a strong positive focus on sales; loves to be challenged
- Is experienced with solutions based selling and approach to solving customers problems
- Has an out-going, dynamic personality and can build outstanding relationships
- Wants to lead the charge to grow the business and create sales opportunities that increase Sprint's position and share within the market
Must have valid driver's license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years selling experience in a Business to Business environment
- Two years experience in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Two years business-to-business sales experience in wireless, data and/or enterprise software applications
- Two years experience working with the organization's product line
- College degree
If your passion lies with helping business rise to the challenges of change, complexity and competition by empowering people, this is the job for you. Create your connection now.
Sprint is looking for exceptional sales professionals to join our business sales organization to carry our technologies to the world. Our sales professionals are responsible for strategically identifying, prospecting and growing business accounts through solutions-based selling and account management. This is a fiercely competitive industry, and Sprint employees all share a common job description: Beat our competitors by providing unrivaled service and value to our customers.
Sprint has built a new network from the ground up. Delivering faster speeds, fewer dropped calls and better call quality through HD Voice, Sprint Spark and our 4G LTE that's up to 10 times faster than existing 3G services. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and a drive to develop technologies that enhance and simplify our customer's lives. Are you ready to connect with what matters? Apply today.
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. Sprint will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Equal opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet