CoreLogic Principal, Strategic Account Executive in Irving, Texas
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must — and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The Strategic Account Executive (SAE) manages a subset of top clients in the Eastern Region with emphasis on client retention, customer loyalty and organic sales growth by providing targeted business solutions. The SAE works with the Client Sales Executive in developing comprehensive operational strategies in order to identify key sales opportunities with existing or potential clients. This role will travel to client sites and industry functions approximately 50% of the time.
Posting Job Description
- Responsible for achieving assigned retention and revenue growth goals by coordinating action plans with multiple internal and external entities, including partnering with the lead Client Sales Executive and/or product specialists to close sales deals.
- Has primary responsibility for establishing senior management contacts and relationships within assigned accounts. Maintain ongoing interface/continuous re-confirmation of client’s business needs and commitments.
- Negotiate large contract renewals, language and pricing structure that is consistent with CoreLogic policy and guidelines.
Responsible for having an in-depth knowledge of their clients’ business model, technology platform, products and services utilized, contractual agreements, fee structure, key business contacts and volume/revenue statistics.
Role location flexible across key locations in the eastern region.
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Five to ten years progressive outside sales experience in the mortgage industry, or 10+ years outside sales and account management experience in the same industry or in a similar outside sales role in another industry
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills; resiliency
- Strong analytical capability; solid judgment; strong business and technical acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent listening skills; strong interpersonal abilities
- Professional, polished demeanor to be leveraged to represent our brand in the marketplace
- Highly competent at handling complexities and problems, and at dealing with new concepts; ability to negotiate with internal stakeholders to troubleshoot client issues
- Strong presentation abilities; confident presence; intuitiveness re: audience
- Strong organizational skills and prioritization abilities
- Models ethics and integrity; values diversity
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time without restriction
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Auto req ID: 11090BR
Posting Title: Principal, Strategic Account Executive
Business Segment: Corporate Shared Services
Position Type: Full Time
Country: United States
% Travel Involved: 25-50%