Capgemini Project Lead- Systems Store Manager QSR (Quick Service Restaurant/Aloha/POS) in Irving, Texas
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs , enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore- at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Rightshore- at https://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini's robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Store Systems Manager/ Franchisee Technology Coordinator , is responsible for all in store technology and initiatives from the business/ franchisees. Liaison as the Franchisee technology coordinator for getting their issues addressed from the IT side. This includes sourcing, vendor management, POS change management and programming, Hardware/Software upgrades, Driving the New Store Opening process and support franchisees in all as aspects to run the business smoothly.
Quality-driven individual to join on a long-term engagement as Franchisee technology Coordinator / store system manager having very good experience in working with onsite offshore model . This role will focus on a business-critical POS system related projects in QSR domain. The ideal person will provide leadership, direction, coordination and communications between the business (franchisees owners) and client IT support team.
Experience in managing and working closely with Third party vendors like Spendgo/Payment system/Card reader, ISP providers, Online Ordering (OLO), Cluster Networks with existing POS system.
This role is a primarily focusing to maintain the good relationship with franchisees and sound knowledge in technical support and developing the best practices for the Store Systems Support Team, excellent in problem solving skills.
• Leadership – must have initiative and drive to seek constant improvement in servicing our stores.
• NSO Knowledge – Good Understanding on new Store Opening procedures / New store opening complete life cycle management including registering, licensing, third party contractual, technology integrations .
• Technical Knowledge – Demonstrates knowledge of networking and in-store technology. Proven ability to stay on top of new store technology and recommend possible solutions.
• Manage help desk by using industry best practices. For instance, exercise knowledge-center support and maximize effectiveness of existing help desk tools to deliver agreed service levels. Measure performance of the helpdesk, justify staffing and spot trends with trouble tickets, with the overall goal of reducing call volume.
• Oversee and manage the programming and deployment of POS updates to the stores. Further this person will manage the POS structure and design improvement necessary for a fast paced company.
• Ensure best practices are being applied towards technology as it applies to new stores.
• Manage vendors providing technology support for our stores.
• Negotiate SLAs with our internal customers and outside resources.
• Interface with other business teams and vendors necessary to open the retail stores and provide outstanding support.
• Customer Service/Focus – demonstrates passionate attention to understanding of customer needs both current and future.
• Assist the IT staff in the development and implementation of new technical solutions for the retail environment.
• Develop the future of in-store technology for 850 client locations.
• Coordinate with team which is responsible for all in store technology and initiatives. This includes sourcing, vendor management, POS change management and programming, HW/SW upgrades, and support.
• Coordinate with IT team during enterprise rollouts, software and network components.
• Experienced, resourceful and effective in Point of sale application with proven proficiency in all aspects of Retail management modules.
• Should have expert skills in interacting and co-coordinating with different business departments of the organizations to get the issues addressed including NSO.
• Vendor Management: Very Good Experience in managing / co-coordinating multiple vendors to sort our store level issues and also during NSO process
• 8 years’ experience in in a QSR or restaurant environment, including: business requirements gathering/analysis, effective vendor management, and relationship management.
• 4 years’ experience in Business Systems, specifically QSR POS and Back Office technology architecture and its interface with other retail technologies strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 6 years of store systems experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of managing a store or POS helpdesk.
• Advanced knowledge of troubleshooting techniques, familiar with system performance tools, hardware and software technologies. MCSE or progress towards certification is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High school diploma required; BS in Computer Science preferred. Associated certifications will work in the candidate’s favor.
• Must be able to handle and install computer hardware weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Advanced skill in installing and configuration & troubleshooting a network.
• Advanced skill in desktop installation, troubleshooting and integration skills is a major plus.
• Knowledge of Aloha Point of Sale, eRestaurants and Labor Scheduling software or equivalent is a definite plus!
• Use of Aloha deployment utilities, or some similar deployment experiences in a large enterprise is necessary.
• Exhibit an ability to think and plan strategically.
• Solid understanding QSR functional knowledge like Daily Sales, payment processing as it relates to POS systems, Interfaces and batch process/scripts.
• Solid understanding of the POS HW, mobile and fixed configurations, and related accessories.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering desirable.
• Proven people and leadership skills.
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast changing environment and is both flexible and comfortable working through uncertainties to reach a conclusion.
• Persistence and diplomacy in helping disparate areas work towards a common goal.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including Sr. Management presentations.
20% Interacting with Franchise owners, Store Users, Product Owners, Business Users, and the offshore team on the requirements.
30% Monitoring and controlling the store related projects like NSO, OLO and Cluster Networks.
25% Maintain the good relationship with the Franchisees.
25% Troubleshooting, collaborating with different teams to resolve the store related issues on priority to run the business more smoothly.
Excellent in communication, Certified/experienced in Agile processes and knowledge in QSR, well versed in different business functions with QSR like Supply Chain, F&A, Marketing & Operations.
Working experience in Microsoft products like MS GP, MS CRM, Aloha POS, Kronos, dotNet and Sharepoint 2013.
Organization: NA CPRD
Title: Project Lead- Systems Store Manager QSR (Quick Service Restaurant/Aloha/POS)
Requisition ID: 025759