WageWorks Relationship Manager II in Irving, Texas
Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
Relationship Manager II
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
With minimal supervision and considerable latitude for independent judgment and discretion, this position oversees all aspects of the client relationship at the employer level following the implementation and initial introduction of a WageWorks benefits plan, and ensures customers are completely satisfied with WageWorks products and services. This position serves as primary manager for major and national size accounts including Fortune 1000 clients that typically contract two or more WageWorks standard or customized plan design products with standard or custom reporting. This position delivers value-added consulting services, increases participation within assigned accounts and drives customer revenue opportunities through change orders, customization fees, and professional services.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
This position typically resides at the corporate headquarters or regional office and reports to the Vice President, Client Services or another senior leader with focused responsibility to achieve Client Services objectives. This position generally supports multiple client locations and multiple client contacts including senior contacts in HR, Benefits, Finance and Procurement. Works collaboratively and cross departmentally to address and resolve client issues, improve internal processes, drive client retention, and support the sale and implementation of services.
- With a proactive approach and acting as a client advocate for best practices, manages all aspects of the client relationship and works to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide direct support to client’s key contacts via interaction.
- Partners directly with the client’s human resources, payroll and benefits contacts, as well as executive “buyers.”
- Analyzes client-specific utilization, trends and service level metrics and meets with the client to provide quarterly reviews.
- Provides follow-up training and education to employer contacts beyond initial implementation and channels client product feedback to the product development and information technology teams.
- Owns process and outcomes of client issues and in collaboration with internal business partners is accountable to drive research into determining root cause analysis of issues and to proactively communicate feedback to the client.
- Participates as an active member of the team that creates new client solutions, taking direct ownership for decisions that affect WageWorks clients. This includes entering the client relationship prior to closing the deal, during implementation, and participating fully in employee enrollment opportunities to better understand the nature and requirements of the client.
- Works cooperatively with internal WageWorks departments, including Customer Service, Operations, IT, Card Operations, and/or National Transit teams, to resolve issues and improve internal processes that affect customer satisfaction.
- Understands the client’s benefits strategy and organizational structure and presents clients with unsolicited value-added ideas and solutions. Communicates new product and feature releases and discusses service and participation opportunities.
- Identifies opportunities for increased participation with WageWorks clients and works cooperatively with internal organizations to ensure employee participation targets are met.
- Supports efforts to maintain a 100% client retention and participant re-enrollment rate.
- Utilizes project and change management skills to respond to client customization requests.
- Working closely with the Sales team, participates in the RFP process and identifies opportunities to increase the mix of products and services provided to the client.
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of multiple Company products, services and other aspects on which this position provides client service.
- Continually builds knowledge and capabilities within the benefits industry and stays abreast of competitive trends.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the eight Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
- Clients and Participants Come First:Exceeding client and participant expectations is our highest priority
- Integrity: We are open, honest, ethical and conscientious
- Passion: A will to win and a relentless drive for excellence
- Accountability: Deliver on commitments and take ownership for solving problems and creating solutions
- Leadership and Influence: Our actions inspire vision and clarity of purpose
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation: We embrace change and drive new ideas into business solutions
- Dignity and Respect: We value the diversity of our people, encourage their development and reward their performance
- Creating Value for Shareholders: Deliver consistent growth and premium returns
Knowledge of business administration, finance or accounting as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or a related field.
WORK EXPERIENCE OR RELATED EXPERIENCE: The ability and skill to effectively service major and national clients with 5,000+ employees as obtained through at least 4-6 years of account management experience in a related field or environment with large multi-location employers; and at least 2-3 years’ experience in dealing with multiple senior level contacts at Fortune 1000 companies is required.
Experience performing consulting, client service, account management, customer service or call center experience in a sales support environment is required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: Requires strong data gathering and analysis skills, utilizing reports, spreadsheets, web-based applications, and other software tools. The ability to assess and resolve simple to complex issues related to products, service delivery or payroll issues is essential.
Project Management experience and skills required, including tools, planning, tracking deliverables, and both preparing and presenting to multiple client contacts in a matrix environment.
Very strong organizational and time management skills, orientation to detail as well as a high commitment to client satisfaction are required. The ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities under time constraints is required. The abilities to proactively identify client needs and offer solutions as well as build rapport and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the client organization are essential.
Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills required including self-confidence and the ability to work independently. Ability to interact effectively with clients, sales team members, operations, customer service and other internal departments as described is required.
Knowledge and expertise in or the ability to rapidly learn the Company’s products and services is required.
Product Management, Change management, and presentation skills
Knowledge of FSA, HSA, Commuter or other tax-advantaged benefits, payroll, GL and accounting is required.
Incumbents must have proficient skills and abilities with a personal computer and have a solid knowledge, understanding and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. A thorough understanding and proficiency with contact management software applications and web-based applications is required.
*TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS: *Requires 10-25% travel spanning 1-4 days as dictated by business needs.
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
When you work at WageWorks, you help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives.
We help over 4.5 million people save money on critical expenses - like healthcare, child and elder care, and commuting - through benefits like Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, and Commuter Benefits provided through their employers. Over 58,000 employers have already chosen WageWorks to administer their Consumer-Directed Benefits, making us leader in the industry.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.
Location: Irving, TX
Employment Type: Regular
Job Code: 3258
# of Openings: 1