HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Manager Pediatrics NICU Nursery in Irving, Texas
TheRN Manager Pediatrics NICU Nursery is responsible for the 24/7 leadership of all departmental functions in support of the hospital mission, vision and strategic goals.
· The Manager ensures alignment of all systems to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, while focusing on people, services, and financial stewardship.
· This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients, families, physicians, peers and other departments to move the organization forward.
· The Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational oversight of the department including but not limited to, payroll, hiring, counseling, mentoring/coaching, scheduling, orientation, competency validation of new and existing staff, and annual evaluations.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS
· Texas State RN license. Compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire;
· Five (5) years as Clinician
· Two (2) years as Department Director or Manager
Title: RN Manager Pediatrics NICU Nursery
Location: Texas-Irving-Las Colinas Medical Center - Irving
Requisition ID: 06742-85007