Kelly Services Senior Full Stack Developer in Irving, Texas
Kelly IT is recruitng for a permanent Full Stack Web Developer opportunity in Dallas, TX (relocating this year to Irving).
• You'll be working in an Agile/Scrum environment utilizing Java and Python. • You'd be working for a well-established company that already has over 30% of the market they operate in! • Team relationships are grown stronger through company events like parties, retreats, and even random gatherings in the game room. • Duties include developing scale-able software that is readable and tested. • You’d be working directly alongside fellow scrum developers and testers for quick paced software releases.
• 5+ year of software engineering experience
• Advance understanding and experience with Angular.js and Java.
• Advance understanding and experience with RESTful APIs and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Ability to create and run testing on your own applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Passion for collaboration and creativity.
If interested, please submit your resume directly to this posting for immediate consideration.
*Sponship is NOT offered for this opportunity
**Relocation is NOT offered for this opportunity
Why Kelly®? With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Category: IT/Software Development