Citi Senior Mobile Java Developer in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16069494
As the mobile team is expanding to meet increasing demands from various LOB projects we need to have a developer who can design, develop and enhance Android & Java application. This is critical to ensuring the delivery of mobile applications and services to the market to meet Citi's digital bank vision.
• Design, develop and enhance Android & Java applications
• Support implementation of programs (or components of programs) to meet business discretionary needs.
• Support implementation of projects (or components of projects) to meet business plan of record.
• Work with CTO to implement design charters in order for application enhancements to be compliant with technology roadmap.
• Develop a thorough understanding of business specifications
• Maintain documentation standards and versioning control Adherence to security and compliance standards.
• Six plus years’ experience delivering complex projects with Java Enterprise technologies and various middleware technologies
• Three plus years’ experience developing mobile applications with HTML5 & Phone Gap
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, excellent communication skills -Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team to develop solutions
• Professional maturity in dealing with all levels of management and staff
• Ability to understand customer needs and manage expectations
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Experience developing software with Agile methodologies
• Knowledge and/or experience with CI/CD is a plus
• Knowledge and/or experience with micro services (Sprint Boot, GemFire, Undertow etc.) is a plus
• Knowledge and/or experience with cloud-based development with Pivotal Cloud Foundry or AWS is a plus