Caliber Home Loans Senior Software Architect in Irving, Texas
Job Title: Senior Software Architect
Requisition Number: 5434
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans through various channels and transaction types, including a network of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products. Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran senior management team that consists of mortgage banking professionals with a history of building successful national mortgage operations. Caliber is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund.
We are looking for a hands-on Sr. Software Architect who is passionate about building highly scalable enterprise level software applications. The ideal candidate should have proven experience architecting and implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for enterprise level business applications. The candidate need to have cloud based application development experience as well. Mobile development experience is a plus.
- Re-architects legacy applications (Microsoft stack) to make them scalable, and satisfactory for end users using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Leads the effort to promote existing custom applications to cloud platform.
- Leads technical teams for designing customer-facing enterprise class applications to deliver robust, scalable, and efficient software solutions.
- Works with project leads to conceptualize technical strategies, and design/review design the requirements for the project.
- Sets solution design standards and develops reference implementations.
- Provides documentation, training, and support for the designed solution.
- Contributes to the timely, high-quality delivery of customer facing software projects.
- Needs to good understandings of various cloud offerings - Saas, Paas and Iaas.
- Must have good knowledge about relational and NoSQL databases.
- Up-to-date knowledge of new cutting edge technologies around Single Sign-On, Mobile development, DevOps, Software Architecture etc.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor's degree with 10+ years' experience. Advance degree preferred,
- Candidate must have a strong attention to detail.
- Candidate must be a team player with constructive attitude towards the business problems.
- Candidate should be able to communicate (written and verbal) effectively with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Participate on several development project teams with the perspective to ensure all standards and processes are followed, good designs and quality documentation is created before handoff of a project to the support team.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company in the United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is and Equal Opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.CaliberHomeLoans.com to learn more.