CoreLogic Supervisor, Operations- Tax Services in Irving, Texas
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must — and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
Posting Job Description
Coach, discipline and train employees; write and deliver performance reviews and monthly scorecards; assign and audit work; ensure employees adhere to company and department policies and procedures; manage, schedule and approve time and coverage; interview, hire and terminate within company policies. Monitor and measure team’s performance through use of quality control and productivity metrics. Set goals for employees based on department objectives. Work with internal and external clients on advanced data support issues and provide recommendations as a subject matter expert.
- Manage daily interactions with business clients and review production, performance, quality, and service level agreements. Plan staffing capacity based upon volumes.
- Coordinate workflows and processes for the team with business clients, other teams, and international resources.
- Create queries, produce reports, and manipulate spreadsheets for management and client review.
- Resolve escalated issues, including executive escalation service, utilizing various resources. May work directly with client or management, both inside and outside of department, to resolve issues.
- Recommend process and procedure efficiency improvements to management for consideration. May implement recommendation if approved.
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- High School diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
- Three years of mortgage services or operational experience, preferably in assigned area, including one year of team lead experience, supervisor or demonstrated leadership potential.
- Leadership skills
- Customer service skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage processes and production
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer proficiency
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Auto req ID: 11132BR
Posting Title: Supervisor, Operations- Tax Services
Business Segment: Risk Management and Workflow
Position Type: Full Time
Country: United States
% Travel Involved: Less than 10%