Citi Technical Program Manager - Infrastructure - Agile Citi in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Other Location: United States,New York,Long Island City
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16039743
Citibank’s Global Digital and Cloud Technology organization is re-envisioning the traditional monolithic mainframe banking systems by building new services on cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure). Thinking strategically, being creative, being an exemplary leader and influencer will help you be successful.
Leading and navigating cross-functional efforts should come naturally for you along with expertise in internet and mobile application performance management, continuous integration/continuous deployment, highly available, scalable, multi-tenant, distributed micros services architectures, PaaS and cloud environments.
In this role:
· You are a senior individual contributor that influences architectural outcomes while leading Citi’s infrastructure, technical operations, architecture, engineering and external service providers to design, build, test, and deliver discreet micro services that operate at high scale into a distributed cloud environment.
· You drive projects to deliver the tooling our engineers need to continuously integrate and continuously deploy their code into production.
· You are always driving operational excellence, ensuring our applications are running as optimally as possible, reviewing root causes for emergent/endemic problems and recommending solutions.
· You are a smart risk taker, who has big ideas and can transform them into scalable programs.
· You define and organize projects for delivery (i.e. collect requirements, write detailed functional and test specifications, coordinate efforts to scope, schedule and deploy) while leading teams through the transition from ideation to execution.
· You communicate progress, anticipate bottlenecks, mitigate issues/risks at multiple levels.
· You prepare documentation and present it to senior executives.
Citibank is one of the largest digital banks in the world, spanning over 140 countries and holds over 200,000 customer accounts. The diversity of businesses within Citibank (Retail Bank, Cards, Mortgage, Investments etc.), within each of these countries presents a large portfolio of customer needs to be delivered through elegant experiences. We believe that building a world-class banking and financial technology platform is the only way to support Citibank’s unlimited growth potential, while continuing to provide excellent service to our customers.
· Computer Science / Engineering Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 10+ years relevant work experience, including program management experience
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
· Experience in running high traffic, distributed, cloud based services
· Experience in affecting large culture change
· Experience leading infrastructure programs
· Skilled at working with third party service providers
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work with seamlessly with remote teams
Experience delivering with an agile methodology