Citi Testing Senior Analyst in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16056767
• Manage Digital Functional testing activities for SIT and UAT.
• Create Test plans and Exit Reports in coordination with testing teams onsite, offshore or virtually.
• Manage and understand the details of SDLC activities from business analysis, requirements, and data analysis through testing and deployment.
• Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
• Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as necessary to meet project deadlines.
• Facilitate defect calls to resolve project defects prior to install.
• Exhibit sound and comprehensive communication and negotiation skills
• Seek and actively participate in process improvements
Facilitate meetings among stakeholders with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view.
• Research and resolve issues independently while working across teams to acquire needed information.
• BS in Computer Science, or Business related or comparable work experience
• 3-5 years of IT Quality Assurance or Development experience in a fast-paced, time-to-market driven environment preferred
• Experience with test automation, test script creation and modification required
• Experience with Java 8, Gemfire, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, and Responsive Web Design
• Experience with, or very knowledgeable in, cloud based development leveraging Cloud Foundry in PaaS environment
• Good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills are required
• Knowledgeable and experienced in Agile and Agile-hybrid environment
• Familiar with RTC for source control
• Working knowledge of Mercury test tools including HP Quality Center
• Project management skills is strongly recommended
• Strong leadership and ability to mentor junior-level QA members
• Provide technical guidance to junior-level QA members