HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Training Coordinator Urgent Care in Irving, Texas
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 750 practices, Urgent Care Facilities, and partners with HCA’s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. T he Training Coordinator is responsible for organizing training schedules and programs for managers in training, supervisory, clerical, technical and nursing personnel. Work will require the employee to assess alternatives that involves minor research. Work sometimes requires the employee to modify methods and procedures or plan and establish new methods and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans, organizes and drafts written training schedules for new personnel as outlined in detailed training plans • Prepare and distribute training schedules. Modify training schedules as needed • Ensure trainers and trainees are kept abreast of all changes to schedules
• Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors • Maintains a master training calendar showing all future and current training in progress • Organize training programs and conferences for the urgent care service line • Confers with service line leaders and trainers to determine upcoming training needs and events • Assist with travel, meeting and event arrangements
• Take on new projects as assigned • Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids; set up of audiovisual equipment and makes presentation when necessary.
• Schedules the appropriate conference room and prepare the physical setup • Contact attendees and department representatives about training program • Assist outside consultants with preparing and administering various training programs
• Responsible to ensure lab supplies are ordered for new UC Centers. • Responsible to ensure front desk has needed deposit slips and other printed materials (new centers) • Assist with the ordering training supplies as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge: Skills: • Excel experience • Microsoft Word Experience • Internet research abilities • Communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing • Demonstrates high level of accuracy and proficiency in systems and applications
Abilities: • Work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors • Demonstrates ability to set priorities and meet deadlines • Demonstrates good judgment in handling situations not covered by written or verbal instructions • Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately • Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication
EDUCATION: High School Diploma
EXPERIENCE: Minimum Required: Experience with clinical operations, scheduling, insurance plans, physician offices or related environment. Experience with customer service.
Title: Training Coordinator Urgent Care
Location: Texas-Irving-North Texas Division Office
Requisition ID: 24900-52042