Johnson Controls VRF Customer Service Rep in Irving, Texas
RESPONSIBILITY LEVEL: This position is responsible for processing customer orders, expediting shipments, and is a key point of contact for customer inquiries on orders, availability, shipping schedules and service operations. This position may also assist the Regional Sales Managers in sales support (identifying programs, promotions, products, etc.).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES: 1. Enters customer orders and assists in or handles order fulfillment, expediting and/or changes to existing orders or projects. 2. Advises customers and Regional Sales Managers on pricing, availability, and follow through from order to delivery. 3. Coordinates sales follow-up including start-up service administration, solutions to delivery or shipping problems. 4. Checks forecasts and prepares reports as required by Supervisor. 5. Processes vendor invoices, customer return documents, warranty claims, and/or order entry for customer and Regional Sales Managers. 6. Assures complete bills of material are shipped on customer orders. 7. Assists in ordering parts to assure availability and assists in maintaining adequate inventory of parts and equipment. 8. Other duties may be assigned. #external
- High School Diploma or equivalent combined education and experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience, with product familiarity and HVAC experience preferred.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making abilities.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Ability to use manual or computerized systems for order entry, invoicing, data application, and equipment selection.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment.
Job: *Customer Support
Organization: *Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Title: VRF Customer Service Rep
Requisition ID: WD30036687165