Citi Windows System Architect in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Other Location: United States,New York,Melville
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16029504
Architect Specialist-Windows System Architect
Architecture type candidate with experience in large deployment projects for Windows Desktops and/or Servers at large Global Enterprises (75k+ endpoints). In-depth knowledge and experience in the evaluation, design, management and deployment of Windows Operating Systems, applications, tools and Systems Management products and solutions.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
• 7+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience with Windows Operating Systems –Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 in an Enterprise Environment
• In depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking including local and global data networks.
• Ability to architect, configure, and deploy Microsoft SCCM 2012+ Systems Management product within a large global corporation.
• Experience with large Global Enterprise Environments with >75,000 endpoints
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows automated build processes for purposes of SCCM image deployment (OSD)
• Working knowledge of Windows patching via WSUS and SCCM
• Working knowledge Microsoft Active Directory
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Working knowledge of packaging processes and systems for software installations using AdminStudio, Wise, PowerShell and VBScript.
• Experience creating Management Reports using Enterprise Class or custom reporting tools
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Managerial and Project Management skills.
• Must have the ability to create clear and concise documentation and architectural design documents.
• Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office tools, with a concentration on Excel for analytics
• Basic programing or scripting via PowerShell/VBScript/.NET.
• Microsoft certifications and training preferred.