Cardinal Health Assembly I ASO - 12th (Sun-Mon-Tues every other Sat (6pm-6am) in Jacksonville, Texas
What Assembly contributes to Cardinal Health
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-6 months previous work experience required
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Basic assembly of plastic pieces of suction canisters
- Specific quotas and attendance policy, need to be comfortable with structured environment,
- Also need to be comfortable with physical aspect of job: on feet for 12 hrs, bending and reaching and need to be able to lift up to 40 lbs. as they pack out finished products.
- Follow specific instructions from supervisors or group leaders.
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Able to read and follow procedures specifications.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.