24 Hour Fitness, INC. Kid's Club Attendant in Katy, Texas
Kid's Club AttendantApply Now
Location: 00673 Firethorne Super Sport - TXAddress: 1719 Spring Green BlvdWe are committed to inspiring and empowering our people to live fit and healthy lives. We are driving our mission of helping people—team members and members alike—to become the best version of themselves.
Getting What You Truly Want
We at 24 Hour Fitness are committed to helping everyone get what they want. What do you want? If you are passionate about improving your life and the lives of others now, here’s the place to start.
24 Hour Fitness is one of the nation’s largest mid-tier fitness providers on a strong growth trajectory. Throughout our company’s history, we’ve always been passionate about helping people change their lives through fitness. We’ve changed the landscape of the fitness industry and pioneered the concept that fitness can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. And now we’re looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the promise of 24 Hour Fitness with more people.
The Kid’s Club Attendant (KCA) ensures that the Kid’s Club delivers a safe and positive member experience.
• Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code. .
• Provides a safe, fun and interactive environment to children using the Kid’s Club.
• Conducts all activities in a positive and professional manner.
• Follows all Kid’s Club policies and procedures.
Reports to the Kid’s Club Supervisor (KCS), Operations Manager (OM) or the General Manager (GM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Child Care [70% of time]
• Supervise activities of all assigned children in the Kid’s Club area and ensures child remains in designated area
• Provide child care to children including paging parent/guardian if necessary to assist with discipline issues and attending to personal needs (i.e., diaper changing).
• Participate and entertain children with games or other approved activities
• Administer first aid to children in accordance with company policy
- Customer Service [20% of time]
• Ensure parent receives copy of Kid’s Club agreement and answer any questions around procedures
• Report any incidents to Kid’s Club Supervisor or Operations Manager
• Report all member complaints to Kid’s Club Supervisor or Operations Manager
• Report any child health concerns to Kid’s Club Supervisor or Operations Manager so a Health Alert may be posted if required
• Responsible for general cleaning duties in Kids Club including disinfecting toys
- Administration [10% of time]
• Ensure parent/guardian has signed Kid’s Club Agreement/Information Card
• Ensure individual checking in the child is listed on the Kid’s Club Agreement/Information Card
• Ensure parent/guardian completes and signs the Kid’s Club Register when checking in and checking out children
• Ensure proper payment is received for the use of Kid’s Club
• Ensure all children have a numbered sticker that corresponds to the line number on the Kid’s Club Register.
• Patience in dealing with children and customers
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Energetic and Friendly
Certifications / Educational Level:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) from an approved organization (within 60 days of employment)
• State certification (see state specific requirements)
• Must complete Club Orientation training prior to beginning Kid’s Club Attendant training
• Must complete Kid’s Club Attendant training prior to working alone in Kid’s Club
• Must complete Club Safety training within 30 days of hire
• 6-12 months child care experience preferred
• Must be able to stand, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and walk, talk and hear
• Use hands to climb or balance.
• Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
• The noise level in the environment is occasionally loud
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.