24 Hour Fitness, INC. Service Representative in Katy, Texas
Service RepresentativeApply Now
Location: 00673 Firethorne Super Sport - TXAddress: 1719 Spring Green BlvdWe are committed to inspiring and empowering our people to live fit and healthy lives. We are driving our mission of helping people—team members and members alike—to become the best version of themselves.
Getting What You Truly Want
We at 24 Hour Fitness are committed to helping everyone get what they want. What do you want? If you are passionate about improving your life and the lives of others now, here’s the place to start.
24 Hour Fitness is one of the nation’s largest mid-tier fitness providers on a strong growth trajectory. Throughout our company’s history, we’ve always been passionate about helping people change their lives through fitness. We’ve changed the landscape of the fitness industry and pioneered the concept that fitness can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. And now we’re looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the promise of 24 Hour Fitness with more people.
The Service Representative (SR) provides customer service support to the club members and guests.
• Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code..
• Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
• Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed
Reports to the Operations Manager (OM) or Assistant Operations Manager (AOM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Member and Guest Check in Compliance [50% of time]
• Greet all incoming members and guests
• Ensure all check in procedures are followed
• Ensure Guest Fitness Profiles are completed and appropriate fees are collected
• Enter Guest and Telephone Inquiry information into CRM
- Customer Service [25% of time]
• Answer all incoming inquiries and obtain appropriate information to direct/transfer calls/guests.
• Handle member service issues to include: Personal Training, guest, Lost and Found items, new membership cards, change of address, EFT setup or change, and questions regarding billings and payments.
• Record member concerns on the Member Service Log or Maintenance Log (depending on issue).
• Record lost and found items on the Lost and Found Property Log and secure items per policy
• Ensure required forms are available, and completed and processed properly (e.g. Kid’s Club Log, Group X Reservation sheets, etc.)
• Promote and sell merchandise
• Keep front desk area and lobby clutter free, and orderly
• Perform general cleaning duties to include hourly locker room checks
- Point of Sales [25% of time]
• Operate POS system and ensure open/close/break procedures are followed
• Reconcile and report all incoming or outgoing transitions
• Process all transactions through POS
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong communication skills both oral and written
• Organization skills
• Attention to detail
Certifications / Educational Level:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must complete Club Orientation training prior to beginning the Front Desk Receptionist training
• Must complete Front Desk training prior to working alone at the Front Desk
• Must complete Club Safety training within 30 days of hire
• Must attend New Hire Orientation prior to first scheduled shift in assigned club
• Must have 6-12 months experience in customer service function. Retail environment preferred.
• Experience with multiple phone lines preferred
• Basic computer skills
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.