Sava Senior Care Business Office Director in Kerrville, Texas
Business Office Director Description
Responsible for the financial functions of the facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out the responsibilities of the Business Office. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Monitors billing and collection activities.
- Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place and followed.
- Analyzes collections on a monthly basis. Assesses level of bad debt reserves, reviews and recommends write-offs.
- Ensures procedures are followed to achieve an accurate and timely closing at month end.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Business Office Director Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in third party billing / collections with at least one (1) year experience in a supervisory capacity required.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer.
Physical Demands & Environment
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #:: 200378
Facility Name:: Edgewater, Kerrville, TX
Functional Area:: Finance
Facility Address:: 1213 Water Street
Position Type:: Full-Time
Location:: Kerrville, TX - 78028