HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Food and Nutrition Tech PRN in Kingwood, Texas
_Kingwood Medical Center – Kingwood, Texas_ __ _Food and Nutrition Tech (FNS Tech)_
Kingwood Medical Centeris currently looking for aFood and Nutrition Tech.
- Adheres to Food & Nutrition Services policies and procedures Responsible for prompt and courteous service of quality food to patients throughout the life cycle and customers in all service areas.
- Maintains communication between food and nutrition services and other points of customer and/or patient services through establish policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the following standards: sanitation and safety (HACCP), food quality and quantity control by use of establish procedures and guidelines, cash handling policies.
- Appropriate safety and sanitation activities to ensure a quality food service department.
Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
One year of food service experience in a hospital, extended care facility, or other quality food service operation.
- Knowledge of Nutrition as related to modified diet principals and requirements.
- Knowledge and practice of quality and quantity food preparation.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend the English language.
- City of Houston Department of Health and Human Sanitation: “Certified Food Service Handler” preferred
Title: Food and Nutrition Tech PRN
Location: Texas-Kingwood-Kingwood Medical Center - Kingwood
Requisition ID: 03198-67640