HCA, Hospital Corporation of America House Supervisor (RN) in Kingwood, Texas
_Kingwood Medical Center__–__Kingwood, Texas_ _Operations Support Manager (RN) – Nursing Support Services_
Serving North Harris, East Montgomery and Liberty Counties for more than 20 years,Kingwood Medical Center’scommitment to providing patients with quality healthcare close to home has never been stronger.
Kingwood Medical Centeris currently looking for aOperations Support Manager – Nursing Support Services.
_Responsibilities:_ * The Operations Support Manager assumes shift responsibility for evaluating, coordinating, and maintaining a safe and effective operation of hospital-wide activities. * Assists in the development of systems to enhance and evaluate effectiveness of patient care delivery and hospital operations. * Performs the role of bed management coordinator (BMC) by managing the assignment of patient care beds within the hospital. * Reinforces set staffing and operational guidelines established by the Director * Practices effective and professional communication techniques with all interactions * Enforces and assists in the interpretation of hospital, departmental, and medical staff policies * Acts as a clinical resource and consultant to all staff * Maintains awareness of his/her own educational needs and plans for participation in continuing educational programs as necessary.
- RN with current state licensure
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience in acute care setting with no less than 1 year in a Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager capacity preferred
- Current BLS through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS through American Heart Association required within 90 days of hire
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written and electronic)
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and critical thinking abilities with proactive decision making and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong clinical and judgment skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of MEDITECH system
Title: House Supervisor (RN)
Location: Texas-Kingwood-Kingwood Medical Center - Kingwood
Requisition ID: 03198-70036