Baylor Scott & White Health Orthopedic Surgeon in Lakeway, Texas
The Division of Orthopedic Surgery at Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a full-time BE/BC General Orthopedic Surgeon for its rapidly growing Orthopedics practice in Lakeway,Texas (Austin area).The division consists of a team of specialists including hand, spine, sports, PM&R and Advanced Practice Professionals to provide the most advanced and comprehensive orthopedic care in Central Texas.
- Join a collaborative and friendly working environment.
- Enjoy a fabulous work-life balance with a 1:5 call schedule, and an outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks and 3 weeks of dedicated CME.
- Work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated health system and the largest multi-specialty practice in Texas.
- Generous benefits include outstanding compensation and an amazing retirement plan.
- Great location to work and live, within 20 minutes from downtown Austin, with its legendary live music, eclectic restaurant scene and unique vibrant culture.
- Enjoy miles of hiking and biking trails, both within the city or with a short drive to the spectacular Hill Country.
Lakeway is the newest member of our System's growing, statewide network. The 106-bed hospital, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Lakeway, operated as part of Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock, is a member of our Austin/Round Rock region of hospitals and clinics.
Patients in Travis and surrounding counties will continue to obtain the same services from Lakeway, now with the added benefit of our System's excellence in quality and innovation. Physicians and other caregivers will provide expertly coordinated care, gaining easy access to clinical resources, a large network of specialty medical expertise, equipment upgrades and training resources.
As the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation and emergency medical services through 49 hospitals and more than 800 patient access points.
A formal application to job ID 32407 along with CV must be completed to be considered for this position, please visit: http://jobs.baylorscottandwhite.com
Send CV and cover letter to: Deborah Dixon, DASPR, Physician Recruiter at Deborah.Dixon@BSWHealth.org .
Baylor Scott & White Health is an equal opportunity employer. BSWH does not hire persons who use tobacco or nicotine products. By applying for a job with Baylor Scott & White Health you are attesting that you do not use such products, and that you will remain a non-user if hired by Baylor Scott & White Health.
Job Family: Physician