Cardinal Health IT Project Analyst, Change Manager in Lewisville, Texas
We are seeking a Project Analyst/Change Manager to join our IT team in Lewisville.
We are seeking an IT professional to join Sonexus, our specialty pharmaceutical and commercial technology team in the northern Dallas area. This team runs a fully integrated Agile environment with multiple scrum teams delivering technological solutions that directly improve the reliability of pharmaceutical services and the quality of patients' lives.
The Project Analyst will be responsible for working directly with Project Managers, Product Owners, and Business Analysts to manage production change processes, to ensure proper project data recording, and to generally assist project team members with project management tasks and systems. The Analyst will also be responsible for the direct management of small projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Light project management experience in an IT environment
- Experience using organizational management or project management systems such as TFS or OpenAir or an equivalent
- Knowledge of IT Project Management processes and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products preferred
- CAPM or CSM is a plus
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Assist Project Managers and Product Owners with maintaining updated project records/tasks
- Manage projects of limited scope and complexity
- Facilitate meetings to get change approvals with IT leaders
- Manage production change processes and enter changes in case systems
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.