Ally Financial Product Specialist in Lewisville, Texas
Deposits Products & Marketing
Sep 13, 2016
The role will drive and support operational initiatives and activities for the North American auto operations group through rigorous data analysis. Ally's ability to bring on new business will be dependent on our ability to continuously improve our product line up against the competition. This requires a dedicated and focused professional to measure and monitor Ally product offering effectiveness, to review customer data, to understand the story behind the numbers, and to recommend enhancements/improvements to product offerings based on sound analysis. As a member of our Product Management team you will be required to respond quickly to business opportunities as they arise while maintaining day-to-day operational activities.
- Work with Product Management leadership to create vision for game-changing product delivery and dealer experience
- Integrate product innovation with rate & program delivery for unsurpassed client experience
- Cultivate consistency in product, rate, and program delivery across all products
- Invigorate strategic direction of consumer product business model and all its components
- Conduct intensive product reviews of opportunities, challenges, and competitor offerings
- Recommend strategies to enhance delivery experience
- Coordinate execution of vision while working with multiple internal and external constituents
- Support product governance
- Develop concise, fact-based narratives around strategic decisions
- Create presentations for New Product Committee and senior leadership
- BS and 4 + years or equivalent experience in financial services or related industry
- Project Management/Business Analyst Certification (or equivalent work experience) highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in facilitating project teams.
- Experience in reading &/or querying SQL, Oracle, SMSS, etc. is required
- Proven ability to deliver results in a highly complex matrix environment, including external vendors
- Skilled with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated experience & working knowledge of web-based applications desired but not required
- Able to travel overnight (25% +/-)
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise with the opportunity, experience and people to redefine the industry.
Ally's automotive services business offers a full suite of financing products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, inventory insurance, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services. Ally Bank, the company's direct banking subsidiary and member FDIC, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking. Ally's Corporate Finance unit provides financing to middle-market companies across a broad range of industries.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Auto's U.S. auto finance operations provide a wide array of financial products and services to automotive dealerships and retail automotive customers in the United States. Together with Dealer Products and Services, the U.S. auto finance team has built strong dealer relationships by offering high-quality wholesale financing services, attractive volume incentives and a full array of highly competitive products like extended service contracts, dealership insurance products and more.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6057
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Texas (Lewisville)