Baylor Scott & White Health Contact Center Specialist I Full Time Llano Job in Llano, Texas
The Contact Center Specialist I ensures accurate, compliant and timely registration of new patients to ensure optimal service. The Contact Center Specialist I is responsible for professionally and enthusiastically answering incoming calls and electronic requests from patients, family members and other external parties, register new patients, schedule healthcare appointments, answer questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information on behalf of the institution. In addition, the Contact Center Specialist I performs the following tasks:
• Identifies and resolves discrepancies or missing information and accurately enters data into the electronic medical record system.
• Verifies insurance coverage or determines patient self-pay responsibility and provides cost information. Schedules an appointment for the patient or family member with a financial counselor if appropriate.
• Interprets physician orders to schedule appointments and ancillary tests.
• Communicates appointment details and any required preparation for testing along with necessary paperwork and payment to facilitate on time arrival, appointment preparedness and optimal reimbursement.
• Identifies emergent patient situations based on caller information and coordinates immediate triage.
• Must pass PSS or CCS training program and successfully complete competency exam to maintain position.
The ideal Contact Center Specialist I candidate is organized, detail-oriented and has good communication skills.
• Location/Facility Baylor Scott and White Health at Llano, Texas
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
• Specialty/Department/Practice Full Time, Hourly
• Shift/Schedule Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM CST
• Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
• Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
• 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
• Tuition Reimbursement
• PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
No minimum/experience required
As a health care system committed to improving the health of those we serve, we are asking our employees to model the same behaviors that we promote to our patients. As of January 1, 2012, Baylor Scott & White Health no longer hires individuals who use nicotine products.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.