Harbor Healthcare System Director of Nursing - Full Time - Lufkin, TX ($2,000 Sign on Bonus) in Lufkin, Texas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Director of Nursing (DON) position in the Lufkin area.
The DON will supervise staff, facilitate IDT meetings, and will inform staff of new policies and procedures. The Director of Nursing is responsible for recruitment, retention, and training of the nurses; and other clinical staff. Is also responsible for overall direction and guidance of all patient care services.
- Licensed RN in the State of Texas (required)
- 1+ years experience as a RN with management experience
- BSN degree or five years of equivalent management experience required
- Experience with Hospice or home health preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Clean background and drug screen
- Bi-Weekly Pay Periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of Lufkin. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: Director of Nursing - Full Time - Lufkin, TX ($2,000 Sign on Bonus)
Company: Harbor Hospice
Location: Lufkin, TX