HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Telemetry Tech / Monitor Tech 7pm-7am in McKinney, Texas
Medical Center of McKinney has built its name on providing area residents with exceptional healthcare that is both professional and personal. Our highly-skilled physicians and staff members are focused on providing the most advanced and comprehensive healthcare available today...and for generations to come.
Work Schedule: Full time 7pm-7am with rotating weekends
- Monitor, interpret, & report data for adolescent, adult and geriatric patients from telemetry monitor systems.
- Recognize rhythms with the potential to alter the patient’s physiology and report to licensed staff immediately.
- Document rhythm status per routine, for all changes, and upon request during emergent patient interventions.
- Report changes in pulse oximetry data to appropriate licensed personnel.
- Follow procedure for application to patient & troubleshooting monitoring equipment.
- Perform clerical, technical & communication functions as directed by the licensed staff.
Maintain stock supplies for monitoring area.
High School degree or equivalent.
- Certified as telemetry technician by recognized programorsuccessfully completes the EKG Interpretation Course (6 sections) in HealthNet, completes the MCM Telemetry class as well as passes the telemetry test by a score of 90% or higher without missing any lethal arrythmias.
- One year of experience as a monitor tech in a hospital setting is preferred
- BLS Healthcare Provider - American Heart Association
- Reasoning, mathematical and language skills are required.
- Rhythm interpretation and communication of changes with the potential to alter the patient’s physiology and report to licensed staff immediately are required.
- Must be able to communicate with many levels of hospital personnel.
Title: Telemetry Tech / Monitor Tech 7pm-7am
Location: Texas-McKinney-Medical Center of McKinney - McKinney
Requisition ID: 06264-84755