CB&I LDAR Technician in Midland, Texas
Title: LDAR Technician
Location: United States-Texas-Midland
Will perform leak detection and repair (LDAR). Will perform a variety of applicable data collection and evaluation techniques. Develops and maintains records. Work often involves complex analyzers, instrumentation or equipment for gathering data and for optimizing system performance.
- Perform LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair) policies and procedures following tasks in assigned project site.
- Daily Analyzer calibration.
- Routine repair and maintenance of analyzers.
- Quarterly certification of analyzers.
- Coordinate LDAR field activities with LDAR contract technicians.
- Maintain and complete monitoring schedules.
- Repair leaking components.
- Generate work requests and follow-up on LDAR maintenance repairs.
- Maintain record keeping on monitoring and repairs.
- Maintain identification of LDAR components and applicability reviews.
- Performs other daily operation and maintenance tasks of a routine nature.
- Must have Good oral and written communications skills
- Will perform work in adverse weather conditions on the field (Work in hot/cold environments, inclement weather)
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Will be required to work at heights
- Overtime may be required.
- No relocation assistance provided
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen and physical
- Previous experience working of an industrial (i.e. fitting, welding, instrumentation, etc) refinery (i.e., operations, maintenance, etc.) nature preferred.
- TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credential) Card
- LDAR / Fugitive Emission Monitoring (Method 21) with TVA 1000B and calibration experience a plus.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Job Field: Technical Services
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Contract
Travel Required: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2016, 11:28:53 AM
Requisition ID: 1616790