Sava Senior Care Rehab Program Mgr, OTA in Mount Pleasant, Texas
Responsible for the overall administration, clinical planning, development, and operations of the Rehab Program.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out the responsibilities of the Rehabilitation department. In conjunction with the Regional Rehabilitation Manager, ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- In conjunction with the Regional Rehabilitation Manager, ensures rehabilitation staff is providing appropriate care to Resident in keeping with established standards for quality and in accordance with generally established principles of care.
- Supervises the scheduling of residents for therapy services considering available treatment hours, staff resources and overall plan of care.
- Manages the evaluation and development of in-house therapy programs including equipment assessment and staffing ratios.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- May be required to perform patient care duties as their licensed discipline.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree from an accredited school in Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) or Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA).
- Current valid state licensure as an OTA or PTA, where applicable.
- One to three (1-3) years' previous clinical experience preferred.
Physical Demands & Environment
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients weighing between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #:: 200263
Facility Name:: Pleasant Springs, Mount Pleasant, TX
Functional Area:: Rehabilitation
Facility Address:: 2003 North Edwards
Position Type:: Full-Time
Location:: Mount Pleasant, TX - 75455