HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Emergency Department Services Tech in N Richland Hills, Texas
North Hills Hospital is looking for an Emergency Department Services Tech
HOURS: Part Time Mixed Shifts
Under the direction of the Director of ER and in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local regulations and accrediting agencies, the EMT-P maintains a high level of quality work, assists in collection of blood samples, performs EKG testing, accurately records, copies, charts and files results, provides clerical assistance including but not limited to stamping of patients paperwork with the appropriate addressograph, compiling charts, answering of the telephone, placing calls to physicians offices as well as other medical facilities as indicated by nursing staff members, obtain lab results from computer, patient order entry, restock supplies and room. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Documentation of phlebotomy course or comparable phlebotomy training.
- Computer experience desired.
- One-year previous EKG and phlebotomy experience.
- One year previous Emergency Services experience
- Current CPR & ACLS Required
- Ability to deal tactfully with all types of personnel and medical staff members.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Current license, registration or registry eligible preferred.__
Title: Emergency Department Services Tech
Location: Texas-N Richland Hills-North Hills Hospital - North Richland Hills
Requisition ID: 00444-83725