HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Respiratory Therapist in N Richland Hills, Texas
North Hills Hospital is looking for a Registered Respiratory Therapist
Work Schedule: Full Time Days with rotating weekends
The Respiratory Therapist provides treatment, care and evaluation for patients with respiratory insufficiencies. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Delivers and assesses responses to ordered therapy per plan of care including routine and intensive therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Utilizes various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas equipment such as masks, tents and incubators.
- Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosol drugs.
- Measures ventilatory volumes, pressures and blood gas analysis.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition and general acceptance of treatment.
- Performs a variety of duties related to setting up, operating, cleaning, sterilizing, and storing respiratory therapy equipment.
- Responds to emergency team calls.
- Educates patients and family members and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
If you are seeking the perfect balance between a challenging career and a fulfilling personal life, consider the opportunity we're offering at North Hills Hospital, located in North Richland Hills, Texas. Celebrating 50 years of leading-edge medicine, we offer full-service medical and surgical care. You will find respect for your talent and ample room to grow as part of our team.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- RRT Only
- Texas licensure as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- 1-3 years of recent RRT experience
- BLS health care provider, ACLS preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Respiratory Therapy.
Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist
Location: Texas-N Richland Hills-North Hills Hospital - North Richland Hills
Requisition ID: 00444-84084