HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Medical Surgical(Days) in N Richland Hills, Texas
Up to a $20,000 sign on bonus offered and relocation available for eligible candidates and positions.
Work Schedule: Full-Time(Days 7a-7p)Rotating Weekends
The RN is responsible for decisions and actions within the domain of nursing practice. Important aspects of this responsibility are the promotion of a safe and therapeutic environment for both the recipients and providers of nursing care; acquisition of specialized knowledge skills and additional formal education to provide specialized care; demonstration and validation of competence in nursing practice; clinical practice consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of this facility; and supervision of other staff as designated within the department.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Title: RN Medical Surgical(Days)
Location: Texas-N Richland Hills-North Hills Hospital - North Richland Hills
Requisition ID: 00444-81229