Panda Express Panda Express - Service and Kitchen Team - New Caney, TX (2762) - Pre-Open in New Caney, Texas
Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures.
Demonstrates basic knowledge of menu and responds to guest inquiries and concerns in a courteous manner.
- People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
- Greet and serve customers with quality food and service.
- Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
- Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
- Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations.
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- 401 K with Company Match.
- Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
Primary Location: United States of America-TEXAS-New Caney
Req ID: 16001131